SUPER SALE! EVERYTHING UNDER $10!!
1) Old Navy Black/White Stripe Dress - Sz XL - $5 Waist is 39” measured flat, unstretched SEE IT ON ME HERE! 2) Target Mossimo Black Fit-and-Flare Dress with Faux Leather Shoulder Details - Sz XL - $5 Waist is 38” measured flat not stretchy SEE IT ON ME HERE! 3) Forever 21 Black LACE Blazer - Sz 1X - $7 SEE IT ON ME HERE!
1) Forever 21 Rose 3-D Floral shirt - Sz 1X - $7 This has only been worn once 2) Pure Energy Deco burn-out shirt - Sz 2X (tag removed) - $5 SEE IT ON ME HERE! 3) Target Mossimo Pattern stretch skirt - Sz L - $5 This skirt is super stretchy and has POCKETS. Waist measures 34” up to 44” SEE IT ON ME HERE! ROW 3 1) Forever 21 black/white trousers - Size 16 - $7
2) Mossimo Blush pink pleated skirt with leather waistband - Size 16 - $5
Waist is 37”
SEE IT ON ME HERE!
3) ASOS black bubble skirt - Size US 16 - $7 Waist is 40”
1) Blue Felina Bra - 38DDD - $5
Only worn once
2) Spanx Open-Bust Body Shaper - XL - $5 NEW WITH TAGS!
Send me a tumblr message or email amandalstilwell @ gmail - I’ll need your zipcode to estimate shipping (should be under $5 for most in the US). Pay via paypal. If I don’t receive payment within 24 hours, it’s going to the next person requesting.
My weekends have been so busy lately (my life actually has been crazy!). I feel like I can’t really ever get caught up on all the things i have going on.
While out last night visiting the super cool Space Oddities shop and dropping off some new LastCraft candles and tarot decks for them, I had an amazing tarot reading by Sarah Lorraine aka esoteriaofone. One of the biggest take-aways for me from the reading was that I need to CHILL. So part of this weekend is me just taking some time for myself to refocus.
What do you like to do to engage in self-care? I like to turn off my electronic devices, read, take baths (I’m obsessed with LUSH products) and just sit and think. I have a lot to think about with my 35th birthday in a week and my wedding in about a month!
I’ve been very thankful for my Gwynnie Bee account lately as it provides me with lots of pretty clothes without me having to deal with finding the time for shopping. This gorgeous geometric print dress is so much fun to wear on a summer day. It’s a little on the short side, and I would wear leggings with it if I were out for the day. If you’re not a member of gwynnie bee yet - really I can’t recommend it more highly! It’s free the first month and they keep adding more and more unique brands. Feel free to use my link to join if you’ve been on the fence, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
V-neck Kristen Miles Dress - Size 3x (this dress runs very small IMHO, check the size chart) via Gwynnie Bee
Black Wedges - Deena & Ozzy via Urban Outfitters
Earrings - Thrifted
Necklace - made by a friend
Quartz Ring - Stone And Honey
Glasses - SEE Eyewear
3 2 items for sale
1) Asos New Look Cami Swing Dress, Size 16 - $15 - Dress is stretchy and hits a bit above knee on me (5’9”)
2) MYNT 1792 Nolita Jacket, Size 1X - $25 - Jacket has elastic vents on side for stretch and hits above hips on me (5’9”)
3) IGIGI Garnet Dress, Size 12 (Igigi sizing is odd - that fits me at size 16 with lots of stretch ) - $30 SOLD!
If you’re interested, please send me a fan mail or ask message with your paypal address. I will invoice you. Shipping to the US is $4 for the dress and $6 for the jacket. Items are from a non-smoking home and are cleaned before shipment.
This palm-print Dorothy Perkins dress ticks almost everything I want in a summer dress. It features an adorable but not over-the-top print, wide straps (I can wear a bra!), perfect knee-length (I can wear bike shorts under to prevent chub-rub), breathable fabric. It’s just perfect. The only thing it doesn’t have is pockets, but I’ll let that go because the rest of it is so fantastic.
It’s a great plus size summer dress and I wore it on a hot sunday to run to the farmers market to buy some gorgeous fresh veggies and flowers. The photos are inside because my partner S who usually takes my pics is out of town - I think they still turned out well!
I hope you all had a beautiful weekend (and a long one for my US readers).
Palm-print Dress - Dorothy Perkins - Size 16 Tall, Available here
Shoes - Dansko, Size 42
Necklace - etsy, gift
Pyrite Bracelet - Truss and Ore
Gold stack bracelets - Nordstrom Rack
Glasses - SEE Eyewear
Lipstick - Revlon Audacious
BRAND NEW Alfred Angelo Plus Size Blush Wedding Dress FOR SALE!
Hi folks! So I went a little overboard and bought a few dresses for my wedding. Ultimately I decided this wasn’t the perfect dress for me, but it’s absolutely gorgeous and I’d love to find it a perfect bride.
Style 8527 from the Modern Vintage Collection. Sheer layered blush mesh with floral detail and velvet bow. Comes with optional spaghetti straps (included in the packaging)
Size 16W. Brand new in packaging. Unaltered
Retails for $399 plus tax - which made mine $486 total. If you buy it in store you have to wait 12-16 weeks to receive it.
I’m selling it for $300 which includes shipping via FedEx to the U.S. I will ship elsewhere, but please inquire about shipping costs.
Leave a message in my ask-box or email inthethickofitfashion @ gmail with your email address and I’ll be in touch.