Last June, I sat in a room filled with plus size bloggers listening and talking to folks at ModCloth about rebooting/ growing their plus size line. I was thrilled at the possibility of more plus size clothing options, but wary - we fat folks heard this before. And despite talking about it online and among ourselves, it seemed that a lot of retailers hadn’t been listening. But ModCloth wanted to know our thoughts - they did the research and knew that 88% of plus size women agree that they would buy more clothing if trendy options were available.
Thank you to ModCloth for listening to us. I have been absolutely thrilled with the products they have produced this past year. And it’s only going to continue. Recently, I featured some of their wonderful bridal and bridal party plus size items in my recent Femme Wedding post.
For the ModCloth Plus size Anniversary, I’m giving away a $100 ModCloth gift certificate. To enter: Follow InTheThickofIt and Reblog this post and include a link or image of your favorite piece in the ModCloth Plus Size Collection. Winner will be chosen at random from reblog responses on Monday 6/30/2014 at 10:00am CST and posted on Thickofit.com
Here are a few of my current favorites
I’m currently seeking items for an upcoming (March) giveaway on In The Thick Of It.
Items should be accessories, ephemera, plus size clothing (size XL and above) and should fit with the theme “Magic Spring” (gothy/witchy but grown-up and with a hint of spring - so lace and florals are encouraged).
In exchange for items, you will receive a 2-month ad run on thickofit.com, and of course items will be featured in the giveaway post.
Message me privately for details!
- $100 gift certificate in a ReDress totebag,
- A midnight snack iPad case,
- Heavy Metal Satchel in teal
- Pacifica Radiant Shimmer Coconut Multiples highlighting creams for eyes, lips, face
- Buttons and stickers and other misc. items
Contest runs from 7/26-8/2. Once winner is chosen, I will message them within a few days.
To enter, click on the rafflecopter details below (tumblr readers - you’ll have to actually click on the link since tumblr doesn’t allow java in posts - just CLICK IT!).-You MUST like Re/Dress in order to be eligible. (The reason being: if they get to 15,000 likes in the next month, they will be releasing their biggest coupon code EVER!)
-Like InTheThickofit on Facebook
InTheThickofIt Follower Appreciation GIVEAWAY!
My followers are the reason I have the energy to keep this blog up. In honor of ALL OF YOU – I’ve decided to have a giveaway!
What’s in the bag?
1) A beautiful Citrine bullet necklace from Lovely-Musings
2) Geometric body chain from LovMely
3) Sephora $25 gift certificate
4) Essie nailstrips
5) Sally Hanson fishnet nailstrips
6) Gold star glitter/nail art
7) Andalou Naturals facial set
8) Vintage print scarf
9) New Wave Tarot major arcana, designed by me!
10) Forever 21 $25 gift certificate (not shown)
11) Desert Decadence facial clay
12) Styling session (online) with ME - InTheThickofIt
What are the details?
1) Reblog this post to get 2 entries or like this post to get 1 entry
2) Like the InTheThickofIt on Facebook to get an additional 1 entry
3) Winners will be chosen with a randomizer on Feb 25th 2013
4) You will need to provide a shipping address within 2 weeks (and yes, I will ship internationally!)
Give some love to my friend Lovely-Musings who provided the citrine bullet necklace. This necklace has been a staple in my outfits for the past year – SO VERSATILE!
LovelyMusings on Esty:
LovelyMusings on Facebook:
Readers can also use the coupon 15OFF at checkout in Lovely-Musing’s shop to receive 15% off all orders through the month of February. There are some SERIOUSLY gorgeous pieces at her shop – lots of crystals and shiny things!
Also please check out LovMely who provided the geometric body chain. This piece is so great for special occasions.
LovMely on Esty:
LovMely on Facebook:
Readers can also use the coupon inthethickofit at checkout in LovMely’s shop to receive 20% off all orders through the month of February. Lots of body chains and cute necklaces that are great for special occasions!